A submission includes
- A listing in our monthly newsletter for up to 6 months
- A listing in our online calendar for as long as you like.
Skip to the formAbout the listing
- You can give us your event date for the calendar at any time. A “save the date” item, perhaps?
- You can update a calendar submission one time.
- You can include up to 2 images in your listing.
- Event name, dates & hours, and full address
- Event description
- Food options (especially for out-of-towners)
- Is there food available to purchase at the event?
- If so, what kind (snacks, sweets, lunch)?
- Is there somewhere to sit and eat?
- If not, where can out-of-town visitors go to eat? Areas rather than specific restaurants, please.
- Images (up to 2)
- Consider a logo or other image to go next to the event name
- A second image (a raffle quilt or other featured item)
- Selling raffle tickets on your site? Consider a link with the image.
- We accept these file types: gif, png, jpg, jpeg, pdf
- Or you can provide a link to an image on your site in “Additional notes”
- Why will there a charge for submitting events in the future?
- 1) We have costs.
2) We volunteer at our own guild; we can’t volunteer at every guild.
3) We could be quilting!
- What will the charge be?
- The cost of 3 tickets to your event = the cost of a submission.
- What does “the cost of 3 tickets” mean?
- If admission to your show is $7, the charge for your submission is 3 x 7=$21. If admission is $12 the charge is $36.
- What if our event is free?
- There is a minimum charge of $15.
- We have a multi-day ticket. Could you charge us that amount?
- Sorry, the formula is for 3 one day tickets.
- When will a price go into effect?
- We’ll post that information here.
- To add your event to the October 2020 newsletter, please submit it by Sept. 29.
- To add your event to the Nov. 2020 newsletter, please submit it by Nov. 3.
Event submission form
This form is for quilt shows & fiber art exhibits
You’ll receive an email from us after you submit your event. If you don’t get one, contact us.
If you’d rather not use a form, please send us ALL relevent information via email