A submission includes
- A listing in our newsletter for up to 6 months
- A listing in our online calendar
- A post-event follow up note in our newsletter (optional).
Skip to the formAbout the listing
- You can give us your event date for the calendar at any time. A “save the date” item, perhaps?
- You can update a calendar submission one time.
- You can include up to 2 images in your listing.
- Event name, dates & hours, and full address
- Event description
- Food options (especially for out-of-towners)
- Is there food available to purchase at the event?
- If so, what kind (snacks, sweets, lunch)?
- Is there somewhere to sit and eat?
- If not, where can out-of-town visitors go to eat? Areas rather than specific restaurants, please.
- Images (up to 2)
- Consider a logo or other image to go next to the event name
- A second image (a raffle quilt or other featured item)
- Selling raffle tickets on your site? Consider a link with the image.
- We accept these file types: gif, png, jpg, jpeg, pdf
- Or you can provide a link to an image on your site in “Additional notes”
- Why will there a charge for submitting events in the future?
- 1) We have costs.
2) We volunteer at our own guild; we can’t volunteer at every guild.
3) We could be quilting!
- What will the charge be?
- The cost of 3 tickets to your event = the cost of a submission.
- What does “the cost of 3 tickets” mean?
- If admission to your show is $7, the charge for your submission is 3 x 7=$21. If admission is $12 the charge is $36.
- What if our event is free?
- There is a minimum charge of $15.
- We have a multi-day ticket. Could you charge us that amount?
- Sorry, the formula is for 3 one day tickets.
- When will a price go into effect?
- We’ll post that information here.
- To add your event to the Jan. 2020 newsletter, please submit it by Dec. 31, 2019.
- To add your event to the Feb. 2020 newsletter, please submit it by Feb. 4, 2020.
Event submission form
You’ll receive an email from us after you submit your event. If you don’t get one, contact us.
If you’d rather not use a form, please send us ALL relevent information via email