A submission includes
- A listing in our online calendar starting at any time, lasting indefinitely.
- A listing in our monthly newsletter for up to 6 months
- Notes on Twitter (optional)
Skip to the formAbout the listing
- You can give us your event date for the calendar at any time. A “save the date” item, perhaps?
- You can update a calendar submission one time.
- You can include up to 2 images in your listing.
- Event name, dates & hours, and full address
- Event description
- Food options (especially for out-of-towners)
- Is there food available to purchase at the event?
- If so, what kind (snacks, sweets, lunch)?
- Is outside food prohibited?
- Is there somewhere to sit and eat?
- If not, where can out-of-town visitors go to eat? Areas rather than specific restaurants, please.
- Images (up to 2)
- Consider a logo or other image to go next to the event name
- A second image (a raffle quilt or other featured item)
- Do we already have your logo from a previous listing? Let us know in “Additional notes” so you don’t need to submit it again.
- Selling raffle tickets on your site? Consider a link with the image.
- We accept these file types: gif, png, jpg, jpeg, pdf
- Or you can provide a link to an image on your site in “Additional notes”
- To have your event in the Dec. 2022 newsletter, please submit it by Nov. 29.
- To have your event in the Jan. 2023 newsletter, please submit it by Jan. 3.
When should I submit my events?
- Any time you have the information you can submit it.
- The listings are added to the calendar immediately.
- We’ll add the listing to the calendar at the 6 month point.
- It’s the same form for the calendar & newsletter.
Event submission form
This form is for quilt shows & fiber art exhibits in New England or online.
You’ll receive an email from us after you submit your event. If you don’t get one, contact us.
If you’d rather not use a form, please send us ALL relevent information via email.