A submission includes
- A listing in our monthly newsletter for up to 6 months
- A listing in our online calendar for as long as you like.
Skip to the formAbout the listing
- You can give us your event date for the calendar at any time. A “save the date” item, perhaps?
- You can update a calendar submission one time.
- You can include up to 2 images in your listing.
- Event name, dates & hours, and full address
- Event description
- Food options (especially for out-of-towners)
- Is there food available to purchase at the event?
- If so, what kind (snacks, sweets, lunch)?
- Is there somewhere to sit and eat?
- If not, where can out-of-town visitors go to eat? Areas rather than specific restaurants, please.
- Images (up to 2)
- Consider a logo or other image to go next to the event name
- A second image (a raffle quilt or other featured item)
- Do we already have your logo from a previous listing? Let us know in “Additional notes” so you don’t need to submit it again.
- Selling raffle tickets on your site? Consider a link with the image.
- We accept these file types: gif, png, jpg, jpeg, pdf
- Or you can provide a link to an image on your site in “Additional notes”
- To add your event to the June 2022 newsletter, please submit it by May 31.
- To add your event to the July 2022 newsletter, please submit it by July 5.
Events can go on our calendar at any time. It’s the same form for the calendar & newsletter.
Event submission form
This form is for quilt shows & fiber art exhibits in New England or online.
You’ll receive an email from us after you submit your event. If you don’t get one, contact us.
If you’d rather not use a form, please send us ALL relevent information via email.